To give every student an equal opportunity for his wholesome growth with quality and creative education. We commit ourselves to import knowledge with value. Such a growth which is evidently physical will also be intellectual, spiritual, formative and instructive to values, motivated to serve society and to help in the uplifting of the underprivileged.
- To produce patriotic, self-disciplined and committed citizens, free from prejudices and discrimination based on sex, religion, caste or status and characterized by respect for dignity of each other.
- To strive to help meet the demand of our national goals and aspirations through an academic curriculum balanced by extra and co-curriculum activities, geared toward the current needs of the nation and grow into selfless and responsive agents of change, when required, for uplift of the quality of human life.
- To promote leadership by encouraging students to see issues from a variety of viewpoints and to mark mature choices based on justice and selflessness.
- To assist in enriching the dedicated service among the staff members, students and parents.
- To regularly meet and dialogue with the parents, thus communicating our educational program to them and seek their active involvement.
- So ensure that staff exercises a unique role and a special responsibility in the success of the school.(of each students).
Our vision is to provide education to all ANTHONIAN in a secure environment aimed at holistic growth, so as to produce better human beings to serve the society.