School Admission Policy
- Inquiry/ Information.
- Attend interview/ test.
- Result Intimation.
- Admission procedure.
- Deposit all fees.
- First day at school.
1: Inquiry/ information
The parents are requested to visit the school main Office for Admission information. Parents / Guardians will be intimated the date of admission, school timings, and uniform & textbook, fee structure, entry test syllabus and future admission Inquiry. They are also invited to visit the school campus to understand the culture and ethos of the Institution.
- a) School office hours Monday to Friday: 8a.m to 2 p.m.
- b) Saturday: 9a.m to 1 p.m.
- a) Obtain the registration form and voucher from main office.
- b) Submit the form, paid voucher at main office.
- C) Get the appointment for interview/ test.
3: Interview & Test:
Accordingly to the schedule given please be present for interview. Both parents should be present for interview. Parents cannot be replace by other individuals, expect in case of orphans/ single parents.
4: Result Intimation
- a) Result will be announced after three working days & informed to parents/ guardian through school office number.
- b) Those who obtain 60% marks in each subject will be considered as pass/ selected for admission.
5: Admission Procedure
If the admission is confirmed visit the main office and obtain,
- a) Admission form.
- b) Admission fee challan form, paid admission and monthly fee.
- c) List of documents required.
- d) Book list and uniform list.
- e) School diary.
- f) A copy of the computer generated admission form for your records.
- g) Admission number of the student.
6: Deposit admission fee.
- a) After Confirmation of the admission deposit admission fee at fee office.
- b) Fees are charged for the annual academic year (April to March) and are payable monthly within the given due date.
- c) Selected candidates will be required to make the fee payment within 7 days of the declaration of the result
- d) All fees once paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
7: First day at School
- a) Leave the child at least10 minutes before the school starts.
- b) Obtain monthly fee voucher from fee office.
- c) Admission confirmation slip with mentioned section will be given to Coordinator of the concern dept. They will receive the child.
- d) If you wish to have a long discussion with teacher and coordinator please get an appointment for class report.