SOPs For Students
- Keep the school zone free from bullying, abuse and Addiction.
- Use of mobile phones and smart watches is strictly prohibited.
- Decency in language must be observed throughout the day.
- Take good care of school properties and premises. Cost of replacement for vandalized items will be borne by students responsible for the damage.
- Writing on the walls or scribing is strictly forbidden.
- Maintain highest standards of cleanliness at all times on
the school premises. Cleanliness includes the maintenance
of the immediate surrounding areas.
- To be punctual and attend all classes.
Parents/Guardians are encouraged to:
- Develop close links with the school
- Collaborate with the school in developing the full potential
of the THEM
- Share the responsibility of seeing that the school remains true to itsethos values and distinctive character
- Become actively involved in the school and Parents’ Council
- Participate in policy and decision-making processes affecting them
- Structures in place to facilitate open communication and consultation with Parents/Guardians
- Parent/teacher meetings one-to-one after every exam
- Parents/Guardians receive school report of each pupil at the end of each school year
- Meetings with parents/guardians whose children have special needs
- Consultation throughout the year on policy development.