The mission of Scouting is to contribute to the education of young people, through a value system based on the Scout Promise and Law, to help build a better world where people are self-fulfilled as individuals and play a constructive role in society to be the foremost in transforming youth in Pakistan to become agents of change in communities based on shared values, guided by the scout promise and law.
By the year 2025 Pakistan Scouts Association with 01 million membership will be a dynamics, self reliant, co-educational youth organization extending to all sectors of the society providing value based, challenging and attractive youth program through efficient leaders and effective organizational management, enjoying government and public support, making a significant
contribution to the society and the country.
- To develop a good citizenship amongst the youth of Pakistan by forming their character.
- To promote spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional and social development in youth.
- To create observation, obedience and self-reliance amongst youth.
- To in-calculate loyalty to the beloved country and thoughtfulness for others
- To teach service, useful to the public and vocational training useful to themselves.
- To make useful and helpful community development.